Book a COVID-19 Vaccine
This service is only being offered at our Seven Lakes location at 120 MacDougall Dr, West End, NC 27376
The Seven Lakes Prescription Shoppe now offers COVID-19 vaccines! The vaccine will be given by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled to allow for social distancing inside the pharmacy.
The CDC has provided guidelines for the order in which people should be vaccinated. You will be asked questions after clicking on our booking link below to determine your eligibility for the vaccine.
We are currently getting a limited number of COVID vaccines on a regular basis. They are available by appointment only. If no appointments are available, there is no vaccine availability. We will open up more appointment times based on our vaccine availability. We recommend that you check our website on a regular basis for available appointments. We are not guaranteed vaccine availability each week.
Once you make an appointment for a COVID vaccine, please do NOT show up extremely early to prevent long wait times. We are scheduling people back to back in order of appointment time.
We thank you for allowing us to join you in the fight against COVID-19!
- Please use our convenient scheduler to book your appointment below.
- You will receive an email with a link to your Vaccine Administration Record. Please complete this before you arrive.
Remember the following when you come to the pharmacy:
- Bring a copy of your medical insurance card
- Bring your driver's license
- Wear a short sleeved shirt.
- Please be prepared to wait 15-30 minutes after your vaccination in your car to monitor for any adverse effects.